Legal terms and conditions
The undersigned (“Member”), desires to become a member of
360 life changes, and agrees to the following terms and conditions:
- PSQ: Member represents and warrants that all facts stated in the PRE-SCREENING Questionnaire (PSQ) submitted by Member are true and correct. The PSQ is incorporated herein by reference and made a part of this Agreement.
- PAYMENT OF PROGRAM FEES. All payments to 360 life changes are final
- TERM. All programs of 360 life changes are paid in full or either month-to-month or biweekly drafts if granted, and payments are due in advance. Automatic drafts will not be canceled, without thirty (30) days written notice, either by certified mail, hand-delivery to the management of360 life changes, or by electronic means (i.e., email). No refunds will apply.
- DEFAULT/REMEDIES. Any monthly/biweekly payment received more than ten (10) days after the due date shall be subject to a late charge of ten percent (10%) of the amount due or Twenty Dollars ($20.00), whichever is greater.
- MEMBERSHIP ACCESS. Member will be issued an access bracelet, which will entitle Member to enter the workout station and enjoy the use and benefit of the workout location of 360 life changes (collectively, the “Facility”). Member agrees not to allow any other person(s) access to the workout location using Member’s access bracelet, and Member will not allow anyone to enter the workout location along with Member. Member agrees to safeguard the identity of the access bracelet/the location of the workout station. Should Member violate any conditions of Membership Access, the membership may be revoked with no refund.
The arrangement shall be solely and exclusively between Member and the trainer/coach. 360 life changes are not a party to any Arrangement between members of 360 life changes for personal training. 360 life changes shall not be liable in any way for Results or lack of results obtained from any personal training/coaching arrangement activities between its members. All Releases and waivers of liability as outlined apply to any and all fitness activities in which Member engages, regardless of any arrangement between members for personal training/coaching. Any introduction(s) by 360 life changes of a member who is a personal trainer/coach to Member shall not be considered by Member to be an endorsement of the trainer/coach by360 life changes. No member of 360 life changes who is a personal trainer/coach shall represent himself or herself to be an employee or an affiliate of 360 life changes in any way other than as a member of the Facility/ programs No member may use the 360 life changes name or logo for any purpose.
Theses program is for Member, and Member-only and Member will not give access to another individual.
Member will not misuse the equipment.
- PERSONAL COACHING 360 life changes offer no personal training only 1:1 Fitness COACHING.
Should Member wish to make arrangements for personal training/coaching with one of the other members who is a trainer/coach or an outside trainer, such arrangement shall be solely and exclusively between Member and the trainer. 360 life changes are not a party to any Arrangement between members of 360 life changes for personal training/coaching. 360 life changes shall not be liable in any way for Results or lack of results obtained from any personal training/coaching arrangement activities between its members. All Releases and waivers of liability as outlined in Section 8 herein apply to any and all fitness activities in which Member engages, regardless of any arrangement between members for personal training. Any introduction(s) by 360 life changes of a member who is a personal trainer to Member shall not be considered by Member to be an endorsement of the trainer/coach by 360 life changes. No member of 360 life changes who is a personal trainer/coach shall represent himself or herself to be an employee or an affiliate of 360 life changes in any way other than as a member of the Facility. No member may use the 360 life changes name or logo for any purpose.
- RELEASE AND WAIVER OF LIABILITY. The member recognizes that there are hazards and risks connected with physical fitness training. These risks include, but are not limited to, abnormal blood pressure, fainting, heart disorders and heart attack, dehydration, heat exhaustion, sprains, muscle strain, blisters, stress fracture, shin splints, tendonitis, cartilage tears, bursitis, back pain, and bruising of joints. Exercise beyond one’s physical limits and/or accidents involving exercise equipment may result in serious injury or even death.
Member agrees to defend, indemnify and hold harmless 360 life changes against any loss, damage, or expense incurred because of any claim or liability based upon personal injury (including death) or property damage arising out of the negligent or intentional action of Member. Member further agrees to release 360 life changes and its owners, officer, agents, employees, and/or affiliates from any and all liability arising out of injury to Member, and further agrees to defend, indemnify and hold 360 life changes, its owners, officers, employees and/or affiliates free and harmless from against the same. Member acknowledges that the cameras are in use for filming purposes of 360 life changes Social media accounts. the protection of the Work station, its equipment, and its members. Member hereby consents to be photographed and/or recorded for such purposes.
- RULES AND REGULATIONS. Member acknowledges that 360 life changes operates under rules and regulations established for the safety and protection of its members and agrees to be bound by such rules and regulations, as well by the rules and regulations subsequently approved and posted or otherwise published by 360 life changes Such rules and regulations in effect from time to time are incorporated into this Agreement by reference. Facilities, equipment, hours, service, regulations, and policies are subject to change from time to time, without prior notice, at the sole discretion of 360 life changes. Member agrees to accept such reasonable change(s) as a condition of the program. Member additionally recognizes:
- Under no circumstances shall Member move exercise equipment or use the equipment in any manner not authorized by 360 life changes.
- All equipment shall be wiped down by Member after each use, with the supplies provided by 360 life changes
- This membership is for Member, and Member-only and Member will not give access to another individual.
- Member will not misuse the equipment.
- All members must be at least eighteen (18) years of age unless otherwise authorized by 360 life changes
- Members shall conduct themselves in a quiet, well-mannered fashion so as not to cause any disturbance which may interfere with the use and enjoyment of the Facility/workstation by any other member. Profanity or indecent language and/or behavior will not be tolerated. Any conduct deemed by 360 life changes, in its sole discretion, to be offensive, potentially harmful, dangerous, or abusive will not be tolerated and shall be grounds for termination of Member’s membership by 360 life changes
- 360 life changes shall not be responsible for any lost or stolen items.
- Member should not occupy any equipment for an extended period of time. Member should allow others waiting to use such equipment to work into their rotation.
- The climate of the Workstation is controlled by Mother Nature. 360 life changes is set to provide the optimum exercise to its members. Members shall change the workout schedule to accommodate the weather as it is unpredictable.
- PROHIBITED ACTIVITIES. Alcohol, drugs (including steroids), and smoking are prohibited within the Workout station. Member agrees not to use the Workout station or engage in any activity at 360 life changes while under the influence of drugs, alcohol, or medication that may impair the Member’s ability to operate the equipment. No weapons of any kind are allowed. No photography, videotaping, filming or audio recording is permitted within the Workout station without the express written consent of 360 life change s’s management.
360 life changes Reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to limit the consumption of food or beverages, or to the use of outside equipment within the Facility/workstation. Gambling or gaming is prohibited within the Workout station or on the premises.
- DRESS/TOWEL POLICY. 360 life changes Require that members wear appropriate clothing and footwear while in the Facility/workstation. Appropriate clothing includes gym shorts, T-shirts, jogging suits, aerobic wear, and sweat outfits. Street clothing and jeans are not considered appropriate clothing. Street shoes and black-soled shoes are prohibited within the Facility. Member agrees to have a cloth towel during workouts to protect and clean the equipment after Member’s use.
- Program Types.
360 life changes offer
1-month Sunny delight
3 months earthly flower
6months Moon Goddess
- COUNTERPARTS. This Agreement may be executed simultaneously in two or more counterparts, each of which shall be deemed an original, but all of which together shall constitute one and the same agreement.
- HEADINGS. The headings in this Agreement are inserted for convenience only and shall not constitute a part of this Agreement.
- BINDING EFFECT. This Agreement shall be binding upon, inure to the benefit of, and be enforceable by the parties hereto and their respective successors and assigns.
- ENTIRE AGREEMENT. This Agreement, including the schedules, lists, and other documents referred to in this Agreement which form a part of this Agreement, embody the entire agreement and understanding of the parties with respect to the subject matter contained in this Agreement. There are no restrictions, promises, warranties, covenants or undertakings, other than those set forth or referred to in this Agreement. This Agreement supersedes all prior agreements and understandings between the parties with respect to each subject matter.
- Return policy. Zero Restriction (cannot accept any returns on any approved workout programs after starting workout plan) All fitness merchandise that is required for (you) will not be refunded even if you didn’t start the program.
Please read the followings terms and condition
- 1 cancellation of all fitness program:
- 1:1 fitness coaching
- 1-month program
- 3 months program
- 6 months program
- Cancellation of appointment should be made at least 24 hours in advance of a scheduled session. 1:1 fitness Sessions canceled less than 24 hours in advance will not be accommodated for clients as it will be considered as a loss.
- Please note that miss apt in the 1:1 fitness coaching may not be rescheduled based on the volume of clients/ members however it will be considered for rescheduling if another timeframe is open. It is your responsibility to make it to all appointments at the scheduled time.
- Late arrivals
Each session will be 1 hour in length. Sessions will not be extended (unless time s available) due to lateness of the client or due to interruptions caused by the client.
- Once the program is started there is no refund.
- All clients are responsible for getting to and from each (workout station/ designated meeting location) as the location may vary at different areas within the west palm beach location for that day.
- All the information that has been sent during this application process is correct and to the best of my knowledge. Myself Have sought and will followed any necessary medical advice or higher level of advice that if one is being appointed to myself as I Understand that all the information given will be confidential unless ” duty to protect” client is consider by peer mentor or counsel for higher level of care regarding any programs and services that I sign up within the company as I am responsible for my health and well-being.
- GOVERNING LAW. This Agreement, and all documents mentioned herein by reference, shall be governed by the laws of the State of FLORIDA
- FURTHER ASSURANCES. The parties agree to execute such further documents as may be necessary, proper, or convenient, to fully effectuate the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
- SUSPENSION AND TERMINATION. I understand that 360 life changes may suspend or terminate my coaching program at any time, in its sole and absolute discretion, for non-payment of Program Fees or violation of any of 360 life change’s policies and procedures, and that in so doing, 360 life changes assume no further liability to adhere to the terms of this Agreement.
- ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS. As a Member, I understand that I am entitled to use the Work station within the scope of the coaching program that I have selected and that I am obligated to pay my dues and fees regardless of whether or not I use the 360 life changes group work station. I agree to promptly update 360 life changes of any change in my
contact information (including address, telephone number, or email address) or change in credit information.
I certify that I have read the foregoing Membership Agreement and that by signing below, I acknowledge that I understand and agree to be bound by all of the terms and conditions hereof. I further acknowledge that a fully executed copy of this Program Agreement has been provided.